Cake & Sip: Halloween Edition
Saturday, November 3, 2018
Location: Private address given after purchase-Plano, TX
12:00 PM- 3:00 PM
Skill Level: All
This class will be a fun, hands-on, learning experience… with a Twist! Hosted by Celebrity Cake Artist of Thirsty Cupcake, seen on Cooking Channel and Food Network. Limited spaces available. THIS CLASS WILL SELL OUT! Whether you cake for a hobby, as a profession or just looking for something fun to do, this class is for you! Everyone will take home their own decorated cake and basic buttercream decorating skills to get you started on your cake journey. You are welcome to bring one bottle of wine.
What you’ll learn:
- Baking techniques for the perfect cake
- How to make smooth American Buttercream
- How to level, fill, stack and crumb coat a cake
- How to achieve sharp buttercream edges
- Buttercream piping skills
- And much more…
- ALL supplies included- Class use only
- Folder of recipes and more
- Complimentary Hors D’oeuvres & Refreshments
- Completed cake to take home
VIP Cakers Bag:
- Beginner Decorating tools including: Turntable, straight spatula, angled spatula, piping tips, piping bags and more!
- Custom Apron
- Advanced Information folder
- Exclusive Thirsty Cupcake class offers
Payment plan available. Final Payment due 7 days before class start. Late fee added of $25 if paid after. If balance is not paid 72 hours prior to class start, you will not be able to attend and no refund will be given. VIP students can schedule bag pick up.
Classes are 21 & Up Only. ID Required. No refunds. Transferrable by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org